Challenge Mode: Gold?

Looking to purchase loot or achievements from Tempest? Check here!

Moderator: Tempest Officer

Forum rules

Welcome to the Tempest Sales Section

Raid Loot and Achievement Sales

Notes & Policies:
* Only items that are not needed by <Tempest> members are for sale.
* If you are buying a particular item, gold will be paid to the master looter in full once the item drops.
* If you are buying a boss kill or achievement, gold will be paid up front
* Sales are fully done at our discretion. We reserve the right to remove you from the raid and refund your money.

For this thread:
*Post in this thread with a list of items, kills, and achievements you are interested in buying from us.
*Do not post unless you have the gold to pay for such item.
*You are welcome to post items not currently for sale, as they will likely become available at a future date

*DO NOT WHISPER TEMPEST MEMBERS IN GAME WITH QUESTIONS, POST THEM HERE INSTEAD*

Basic Instructions:
1. Register to join the forums. (Required to post via links above)
2. Post here with the item requested and battle tag (assuming that's the best way of contact).

Challenge Mode: Gold?

Postby Xeoni » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:35 pm

Interested in purchasing the accompaniment of 4 other skilled players to pursue challenge modes! Does Tempest offer such sales? If so, could one of you post or pm the price of 9/9 or even just 6/9 of the more tedious/difficult runs? Bare in mind I'm an Ele Sham with the ability to contribute great offensive CDs, burst, and defensive CDs to relieve healers during trash/bosses, etc stuff that you all probably already know. I'll be ready to bring my own flasks, potions, food, and stealth pots.

Times at which I'm available vary because of my job that randomly schedules for me for closing shifts at Five Guys (despite my plea for opening shifts). I'm asking here because I already asked Tuhl on Bucket forums, but I think he's been experiencing internet troubles? Or maybe he's just been inactive on Bucket in which case damn his soul. The reason I'm not asking the guild I'm in atm, Recovering Altoholics, is because we're a 10 man with most of the players only showing up during raid times and the other half either already having the CMs or being too lazy to help form a solid group.

Hi, Spacehunter

Edit: armory is in signature, but the armory will probably just show an oops. Will list credentials if it means anything: 1/14H, 14/14N, my trinkets suck ass because I'm still somewhat of a fresh 90.
Xeoni

Re: Challenge Mode: Gold?

Postby Kelza » Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:50 pm

Something we've never done but we have a bunch of 9/9 players in the guild. If at all it would have to be done on the weekend or after raid during the week (12am eat). Wish I didn't delete my set :(
Kelza

Postby Dokazil » Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:13 pm

Kelza you can get your set back. Almost positive there is a vendor
Dokazil

Postby Kelza » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:02 pm

i have my cm set but i had a seperate set that i used to heal them
Kelza

Postby Dokazil » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:22 pm

Oh. Yea. I think my Dk still has his somewhere laying around.
Dokazil

Postby Rabid » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:39 pm

We don't really sell these but carryon knows someone that sells them for 100k or so if you wanted to ask him.
Rabid

Postby Xeoni » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:11 am

Rabid wrote:We don't really sell these but carryon knows someone that sells them for 100k or so if you wanted to ask him.

I'm in need of a group, not necessarily a carry. There's no way I'm paying carryon's friend that much, I was thinking more in the 10-15k range. I appreciate the suggestion, I guess I'll look harder for a group in need of a utility DPS. However if the weekend group or post-raid group can be formed, as discussed above, I'm willing to pay 5k to each member (or 20k to the guild) that helps get at least 6/9 of the "difficult" CMs.

If anybody is still looking for CMs and has room for a utility DPS, PM on Deathrites. Edit: Actually Xeoni#1324

P.S. - Is anybody in Tempest running flex or alt 10 man heroic immers? I got extremely pissed Wedn night when my guild removed me from the fight after hitting 600 server ms (thus rubberbanding to fucking china). Trilligy, or nacho, said there's some sort of bug going on where when multiple conga line members side step for puddles, the server has trouble realizing something bla bla. I was so sure that damned trinket was going to drop and take me away from the hell that is the timeless isle 496 crit trinket.

Luckily, it's hard to want to punch monitors when you're staring at rabid's (or half the people here's) signature gifs.
Xeoni

Postby Xeoni » Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:24 am

Bleh, I'm having more trouble finding a group. Somebody in trade was selling CMs for $95! Wtf! At this point, I'm willing to pay more, and maybe even cash, just to avoid putting a group together. Idk, what do you guys think is a reasonable cash price?
Xeoni