Seeking Clusters

Looking to purchase loot or achievements from Tempest? Check here!

Moderator: Tempest Officer

Forum rules

Welcome to the Tempest Sales Section

Raid Loot and Achievement Sales

Notes & Policies:
* Only items that are not needed by <Tempest> members are for sale.
* If you are buying a particular item, gold will be paid to the master looter in full once the item drops.
* If you are buying a boss kill or achievement, gold will be paid up front
* Sales are fully done at our discretion. We reserve the right to remove you from the raid and refund your money.

For this thread:
*Post in this thread with a list of items, kills, and achievements you are interested in buying from us.
*Do not post unless you have the gold to pay for such item.
*You are welcome to post items not currently for sale, as they will likely become available at a future date

*DO NOT WHISPER TEMPEST MEMBERS IN GAME WITH QUESTIONS, POST THEM HERE INSTEAD*

Basic Instructions:
1. Register to join the forums. (Required to post via links above)
2. Post here with the item requested and battle tag (assuming that's the best way of contact).

Seeking Clusters

Postby Shione » Mon May 07, 2012 6:57 pm

Hello,

I'm looking to purchase Elementium Clusters from at least 7 bosses this week in DS. As you all run it on Heroic and Normal, I don't care which difficulty I'm on, as long as I get the clusters. In speaking to Yooda, who suggested I post here, he isn't sure of any going price on Clusters, but I'm prepared to offer 1,000g per. That's the most common rate I've seen for them around. I only need one good run, and then on the following week I can complete my daggers on a guild run. This is only necessary for one week for me. I have 5/8H experience, and learn quickly, so I should not be a hindrance on a Heroic run, and will easily coast in a Normal one. My Armory link is below, should you feel the need to peruse my gear to verify my qualifications.

Regards,
Shione

I'm open to any questions or counter-offers you may have, please contact me in-game or post below. Thank you for your time.

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... one/simple
Shione

Re: Seeking Clusters

Postby Rabid » Mon May 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Our price for clusters (and standard going rate) is 5,000 per cluster. If you are still interested let me know.
Rabid

Postby Shione » Mon May 07, 2012 7:59 pm

5k per cluster is more than I've seen them go for, but more importantly a bit out of my price range. Is there any chance we could talk in-game or in private to come to an agreement on a volume discount?

Thanks,
Shione
Shione

Postby Dasaq » Mon May 07, 2012 11:11 pm

Seeing how you do not have the last 3 bosses in heroic DS down we will have to charge for those kills as well. A heroic spine and madness kill average out to about 150k.

If you want clusters just from 6/8h bosses they average out to about what rbd said, 5-7k. If you know of a guild that charges less on heroic encounters(not normal) post their site here and we will more than gladly lower our price below theirs. I have yet to see any guild charging below 5k per cluster on heroic encounters.
Dasaq