Interested in buying a H Deathwing title/mount run

Looking to purchase loot or achievements from Tempest? Check here!

Moderator: Tempest Officer

Forum rules

Welcome to the Tempest Sales Section

Raid Loot and Achievement Sales

Notes & Policies:
* Only items that are not needed by <Tempest> members are for sale.
* If you are buying a particular item, gold will be paid to the master looter in full once the item drops.
* If you are buying a boss kill or achievement, gold will be paid up front
* Sales are fully done at our discretion. We reserve the right to remove you from the raid and refund your money.

For this thread:
*Post in this thread with a list of items, kills, and achievements you are interested in buying from us.
*Do not post unless you have the gold to pay for such item.
*You are welcome to post items not currently for sale, as they will likely become available at a future date

*DO NOT WHISPER TEMPEST MEMBERS IN GAME WITH QUESTIONS, POST THEM HERE INSTEAD*

Basic Instructions:
1. Register to join the forums. (Required to post via links above)
2. Post here with the item requested and battle tag (assuming that's the best way of contact).

Interested in buying a H Deathwing title/mount run

Postby Audience » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:04 pm

Hey all. Interested buyer here. 8-)

I read your thread on the Achievement section of the WoW forums and am hoping to purchase one of your Savior title & Heroic Deathwing mount runs (the 400k one). A few questions, though, if I may...

I read where you guys will consider TCG mounts acceptable as payment for your H Rag sales; Do you also accept these as payment for your H Deathwing sale?

I ask because I have a number of TCG mounts in my inventory: one each of Magic Rooster Egg, Amani Dragonhawk, and Corrupted Hippogryph.
I noted in another thread on your site ( viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2754 ) that you listed some price values for the various card mounts.

- Are you guys willing to sell a H DW title/mount run, and accept the full 400k price in the form of said TCG mounts?
- If so, are the prices you listed in that thread still valid/accurate?
- Would those 3 I listed be enough to cover your price?
- If the answers are yes...can I trade the payment-mounts to you guys directly in the cross-realm raid? (Sorry if that's a dumb question, but I've never purchased a run cross-realm before. I know gold cannot be traded, but I'm not sure about items.)
- Finally, will you guys accept a player who has no experience in the Heroic encounter? I've done the Normal version many times but never the Heroic; I'm not asking to be carried, but I'd be going in more or less blind as I've not even made any attempts at the Heroic version before.

The character I'm interested in buying this run on is my main, a 397 Disc Priest named Audience on Thrall US realm.
(Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... nce/simple )
If you wish to reach me in-game, my RealID is: ChaosControlNow@yahoo.com

Didn't mean to bombard you with questions, but I'm definitely interested in purchasing the Savior title and Lifebinder mount and would appreciate if you could let me know. Thanks in advance!
Audience

Re: Interested in buying a H Deathwing title/mount run

Postby Tewhot » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:09 pm

DS is not able to be done across realms.
"Why are you a Druid? I'm not, Rabid wouldn't let me be one."
Tewhot

Postby Yorgazm » Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:29 pm

Rab will have the final say on everything of course, but I don't believe he is too enthused in trading cards as it is a pain in the ass to actually get golod value for the cards, In a previous post he stated that he would not do more than 50% of the cost in TCG mounts but that was on a 1mil gold transaction. My advice would be to try to get gold for the tcg mounts, that way the transaction could be done much more smoothly, and as tewhot stated you would need to transfer the character over with a level 2 guild bank with the gold in it (as characters have limits and guild banks do not) do the run, and transfer it back.

Rbd should report and confirm/deny things I've said within a few hours.
Yorgazm

WLM: yourMother'sVagina
Yahoo Messenger: who the fuck uses yahoo
AOL: SuckMyCock

Postby Rabid » Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:02 am

I would take up to 150k in TCG. The other 250 would have to be gold. As mentioned above, DS isn't available cross realm so you would have to bring your main to Twisting Nether.
Rabid