H Rag + others.

Looking to purchase loot or achievements from Tempest? Check here!

Moderator: Tempest Officer

Forum rules

Welcome to the Tempest Sales Section

Raid Loot and Achievement Sales

Notes & Policies:
* Only items that are not needed by <Tempest> members are for sale.
* If you are buying a particular item, gold will be paid to the master looter in full once the item drops.
* If you are buying a boss kill or achievement, gold will be paid up front
* Sales are fully done at our discretion. We reserve the right to remove you from the raid and refund your money.

For this thread:
*Post in this thread with a list of items, kills, and achievements you are interested in buying from us.
*Do not post unless you have the gold to pay for such item.
*You are welcome to post items not currently for sale, as they will likely become available at a future date

*DO NOT WHISPER TEMPEST MEMBERS IN GAME WITH QUESTIONS, POST THEM HERE INSTEAD*

Basic Instructions:
1. Register to join the forums. (Required to post via links above)
2. Post here with the item requested and battle tag (assuming that's the best way of contact).

H Rag + others.

Postby Sashalin » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:06 pm

I am interested in buying the H Rag and mount which I know is (150k), also interested in a H Alysrazor, H Baleroc, H Majordomo, H Nerf and Sinestra kill. I do raid with my guild Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 730 - 11 CST any other day and time I am available. Thank you for your time in this matter.
Sashalin

Re: H Rag + others.

Postby Dasaq » Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:43 pm

We are unable to sell you a Heroic Nef or Sinestra kill. We should have a spot open either monday or next Thursday for a H Rag kill. 150k is for the Rag kill + any loot + Mount.

Add me to realid: Dasaqnet@yahoo.com so we can negotiaite a price for the other bosses/loot you need.
Dasaq