DS Heroic Sales question;

Looking to purchase loot or achievements from Tempest? Check here!

Moderator: Tempest Officer

Forum rules

Welcome to the Tempest Sales Section

Raid Loot and Achievement Sales

Notes & Policies:
* Only items that are not needed by <Tempest> members are for sale.
* If you are buying a particular item, gold will be paid to the master looter in full once the item drops.
* If you are buying a boss kill or achievement, gold will be paid up front
* Sales are fully done at our discretion. We reserve the right to remove you from the raid and refund your money.

For this thread:
*Post in this thread with a list of items, kills, and achievements you are interested in buying from us.
*Do not post unless you have the gold to pay for such item.
*You are welcome to post items not currently for sale, as they will likely become available at a future date

*DO NOT WHISPER TEMPEST MEMBERS IN GAME WITH QUESTIONS, POST THEM HERE INSTEAD*

Basic Instructions:
1. Register to join the forums. (Required to post via links above)
2. Post here with the item requested and battle tag (assuming that's the best way of contact).

DS Heroic Sales question;

Postby Priestlisa » Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:43 am

Greetings.

I read your post on the Battlenet forums regarding the sale of heroic DW + Mount for 400k Gold.

My question is fairly simple:
How much would you charge for the DS meta "Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider" that rewards the mount AND the mount that drops off heroic DW ("Life-Binder's Handmaiden"). I am aware the meta needs to be completed over a number of weeks due to the way Chromatic Champion works. And I'm also aware you were never offering this as a service. That is why I'm asking here. If it could be done, and how much for. If it's a no for the meta - Do you have plans to offer this service in the future, and do you have a rough time frame on when that might become available.

Thank you in advance.
Priestlisa

Re: DS Heroic Sales question;

Postby Rabid » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:04 am

Hi there,

Thanks for your interest in our service. The problem with the meta achievement is that Heroic Deathwing is extremely hard to kill if you do any platform except for blue last. While this might be more feasable once the buff stacks to 25 or 30%, it is not something we can currently offer. If it is doable in the future though, we would definitely be willing to arrange this.

If you are still interested in buying the Savior title and Deathwing mount, we do have an opening for this upcoming week. Please let me know if you would like to arrange this - we would be most likely doing it on Tuesday, but possibly Wednesday.
Rabid

Postby Priestlisa » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:30 am

I am hoping to find a guild where I can knock out two birds with the one stone, so to speak. As it is, this would of course involve a server transfer, which is why I asked about the meta. I don't think I've seen it anywhere else on offer yet, but I shall keep looking. I will check back here from time to time to see if it's on offer incase something doesn't come up in the meantime. I'm mostly doing it because I'm a mount collector on a low progression realm where this really isn't feasible with any guild right now. I don't mind to pay for a transfer, but to pay for a couple for the sake of collecting mounts.. ugh!

And yeah, the achievement for DW himself and the different platforms is what's stopping most guilds from offering this. Perhaps you guys have a bunch of 10man alt groups running and could do this with alts for someone that would pay :D

Keep up the good work!
Priestlisa

Postby Rabid » Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:21 pm

After talking with some guildies we feel we can get the meta completed through alt/main runs for you. The price we feel is most fair would be 1 million gold, for all the meta achievements, Savior of Azeroth, and the heroic DW mount.

Please let me know if you are still interested, and feel free to leave your realid here so we can communicate easier.
Rabid

Postby Priestlisa » Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:02 pm

I would need several weeks at the minimum to gather the TCG mounts needed (assuming you still do this - yes, I have checked your priice list on what you offer for each). I would probably pay around 200k gold and the rest in TCG mounts.

If this is okay - great.

My realID is: lisa_56298@hotmail.com

If this is not okay - Sorry I can't offer it any other way. And keep doing what you're doing :)
Priestlisa

Postby Rabid » Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:02 pm

While we are willing to accept some TCG items, we are not comfortable with 800k worth as they are extremely difficult to sell. We would not be willing to accept any more than 50% of the price in TCG stuff. If you are able to do 500k in gold 500k in TCG that would be preferable.
Rabid